Areal filters based on logic combinations of polygons. These new filters can be applied in illumination map/SMA generation and retracing.
Framework and Viewer
- Added option to display property slices without interpolating data values
- Added option to select multiple surfaces for delete in object list
Illumination/Simulated Migration Amplitudes Maps
- A specific map is generated by combining the 'Target SMA Amplitudes' and the 'Constant Reflectivity Target SMA Amplitudes'. For this map, the effect of Survey and Overburden is removed, resulting in a sort of 'true amplitude' map, quantifying an approximation of an average reflection coefficient for the reflection angles involved. This map attribute is called 'SMA Normalized'.
- Added histogram for attribute plots
A new survey generator for defining surveys for different shot geometries, where the receivers are located on a regular 3D grid.
Simplified way to generate multiple offset based survey sub-selections.
Bug fixes and improvements
Event attribute Extractor
- Blanks in the project path handled also on windows.
- Reflection coefficient phase was displayed in radians even if degrees was specified.
- Wrong dip values on shot take-off vector.
SEGY Property Import
- Handle sample formats 2 and 3. Previously only sample formats 1 and 5 were handled.
- Bugfix on import large SEG-Y property cubes.
GoCad TriMesh Import
- Added option to specify whether Z axis is pointing up- or downwards.
Illumination Map/Simulated Migration Amplitude workflows
- When a project is defined in other units than km, multi-map ranges listed were wrong for some attributes.
- When generating maps from a tracer workflow with multiple ray codes defined, the ray code display in the workflow was wrong
- Cleaning up unfinished illumination map and SMA workflows was incomplete if parallel, which could cause failure when re-running
- Fixed crash when setting up advanced color maps
- Advanced color maps not displayed by color legend
Simulated Migration Amplitude Workflows
- Improved default parameters for constant impedance map generation
Wavefront Tracer workflows
- Added additional advanced parameters for removal of rays. Max relative geometrical spreading
- Receiver topology sub-selection in retrace parameters were not updated when changing workflows
- If S-velocity was illegal for some shots, and one or more ray codes started with an S-segment, the tracing failed
- Linux only: Allow for using rsh when starting remote processes
- Linux only: Allow to specify external directories for event storage
Modelling Project Setup
- Wrong z-unit used at some places when the project is defined in kfeet
General Model Builder
- Only interfaces that are shown in the interface list can be selected for editing.
Framework and Viewer
- Fixed bug in reflectivity plot of SeisRoX models appearing when some positions are undefined
In addition, stability and bug fixes.