This is a bugfix and maintenance release which addresses the following issues:
Tabulated Rock import
- Added an extra warning message in the rock plotter if there are undefined values in the trock
- Added more logging possibilities for the remote batch job agents
3D Model Builder
- The Extrapolate function has been modified to make more irregular interface triangle patterns. This is more robust in many processes. Interfaces are as smooth as before.
- The Cut functions now have a user-option to exit if the cut process most likely will result in many small pieces. This can in particular happen if you try to cut by each other two interfaces that have already been cut by each other.
General Ray Code
- Fixed bug causing a Registration parameter to always be ON