NORSAR Software Suite 2020 is a new main release featuring new functionality as DAS VSP seismograms and diving wave attribute maps.
A major upgrade to the inherent 2D functionality is introduced, a 2D modelling tool that allows for interactive ray tracing and survey definition.
In addition, several improvements and bug fixes are included.
- 2D modelling tool
- Interactive common shot ray tracing
- Interactive survey definition
- Synthetic seismograms
- DAS VSP seismograms
- Diving wave attribute map
- Triple source survey type
Bug fixes and improvements
- Improved SPS survey projection
- Remote batch improvements
- Fixed Kirchhoff Target migration filter options that did not work probably
- Improved performance for single survey lines in 2D viewer
- Added missing help for one Illumination attribute map
- Added survey subselection to Illumination map and seismogram generation workflow
- Added SEGY export option for local SeisRoX workflows results in time
- Fixed bug in IRAY plotting when using exaggeration for z in the viewer
- Minor stability fixes and improvements