SeisRoX 2.2 (April 15, 2011)
This release is focused on extended rock physics functionality. In addition, coil survey and illumination vector combiner are introduced. In addition many bug fixes, stability fixes and minor improvements.
- Utilize up to 4GB memory on both Linux and Windows
- Option to remove header lines when importing grids
- Introduced option to generate coil surveys
- Introduced new solids, Silt and Clay
- Dry Frame: New equation for Dry bulk modulus and Dry shear modulus: Krief.
- Pressure correction: New equation for Dry bulk modulus and Dry shear modulus: Macbeth.
- New and more flexible import format
- New elastic properties (temporary results from Gassmanns equation):
DRY_BULK, DRY_SHEAR, DRY_RHO, DRY_VP, DRY_VS
SOLID_BULK, SOLID_SHEAR, SOLID_RHO, SOLID_VP, SOLID_VS,
FLUID_BULK, FLUID_SHEAR, FLUID_RHO, FLUID_VP, FLUID_VS
Derived properties (wells, models and rock plotting)
- New elastic properties:
LAMBDA, BULKRHO, LAMBDARHO, SHEARRHO, BULKSHEAR, LAMBDASHEAR
- Introduced option to combine illumination vectors