SeisRoX 3.0.1 (June 25, 2014)
Version 3.0.1 is a maintenance release with improvements in functionality and bugfixes.
- Crash when reading large Illumination Vector files fixed
- Minor validity check problem for SeisRoX Full-field workflows fixed
- Minor improvements in Full-field process error messages
- More robust full-field process (e.g., option to limit number of parallel processes)
- Full-Field N3D background model process fix to avoid unnecessary re-tracing
- Enable interactive clipping of SeisRoX horizon models
- Fixed crash when plotting horizon models with large densely sampled horizons
- Fixed crash when plotting seismic data with name containing "."
- Small modifications in Full-field PSF display
- Improved update of model horizon display after a model has been edited
Cube Import and Seismic Import
- More robust analysis of densely sampled rotated SEGY cubes
- Fixes in file information preview for large SEGY cubes
- Added option to generate new surveys: Project shots/receivers onto surfaces
In addition, minor bug fixes and improvements.