Easy guide for project definition
In the modelling project definition window enter the values in the sequence described in the window's help text, in section 2.5 'Easy guide on how...':
- Select Mapping rule 'Fixed Step'.
- Enter the inline and crossline indices. For each range first enter the 'To' value.
- Switch to Mapping rule 'Fixed Indices'.
- Enter the steps for inline index and for crossline index. Push 'Layout...', and set Crossline index Increase along local X-axis and Inline index Increase along local Y-axis.
- Switch to Mapping rule 'Fixed indices & Step'.
- Set local X and local Y. 'To' will automatically be adjusted to the inline-crossline range.
- Enter the (X,Y) or Inline/Crossline point and the corresponding X-UTM and Y-UTM point. Optionally enter the Grid Rotation angle.
- Push 'Plot coordinate system' to check the definition.
- OK or Apply.