NORSAR-2D 5.3 (February 17, 2014)
Version 5.3 introduces a new fully integrated 3D viewer with the ability to plot all data objects in a NORSAR project. The viewer is the first step to bring NORSAR-2D into the new NORSAR Seismic Modelling platform. This framework is already used for SeisRoX. Included in the release is also improved well handling of imported wells.
- Updated licensing to FlexNet 11.11 to handle alternate network interface names (e.g. em1)
- Upgraded to handle imported wells
- Complete new module with advanced functionality to display all data objects in a NORSAR project, including NORSAR-2D section and models. In addition NORSAR-3D elements can be displayed such as IMAPs, FPLOTs and survey fold maps.
- Option for interactive click & shoot of direct rays in 3D models
- New functionality to upscale a well log
- New option to compute TVD from MD
- New option to derive VP and VS from slowness.
- Removed requirement for two-way-traveltime when loading a well
- Assign property from wells now includes Vs and Density
- Option to store model as a SMIF file for immediate use in NORSAR-3D
- Fixed bug causing specification of "General Ray Code" to fail
- Fixed "Include geometrical spreading" option such that when set to OFF also phase shift due to KMAH is off
In addition minor bug fixes and improvements.