NORSAR Software Suite 2017.3 (2017.3.39145, October 20, 2017)
Image ray tracer workflow - NEW
This new workflow constructs time surfaces (time grids) corresponding to time migrated horizons from a given NORSAR3D depth model.
NORSAR-MESA Connector (Windows only) - NEW
The MESA-NORSAR connector provides direct, fast transfer of data between MESA and NORSAR.
- Surveys designed in MESA can be loaded into NORSAR.
- Illumination maps computed in NORSAR can be loaded into MESA.
SEGY property import
- Improved symmetry axis import for TTI models.
- Improvements in handling of SEGY files with incomplete geometry information.
Modelling project edit
- Improved unit handling when creating a project using a grid template.
- Option for skipping header lines did not count commented lines.
- Added listing of symmetry axis cubes.
- Added display of symmetry axes in models
- Fixed bug in plotting of NORSAR-2D models with non-zero x-origin
Improved unit handling
- Support for US Survey feet.
Batch wavefront tracer workflow
- Active shot can now be selected in graphics in addition to the workflow results list.
- Enable setting retrace accuracy without having to re-do the retracing.
- Added a timeout to prevent "eternal" waiting for rays to plot.
- Added warning if there are no results for a selected shot/ray code.
- Fixed bug in setting single force source vector. Vector component was not allowed to be negative.
- Improved handling for invalid shot positions for S-sources.
- Some dense surveys originating from SPS-import were not properly read into the tracer.
- Did not properly support anisotropic S
- Require inclusion of reflection/transmission effects when single force S-source
Travel time cube export
- Incorrect shot coordinates in exported SEGY
General Model Builder
- Display interfaces with borders as default, such that internal borders are visible
- Splitting an interface in topologically disconnected parts, now also available in horizons view
- Improved handling of switching between different model building modes
Single block model builder
- Fixed bug causing an error when trying to generate a model with very small smoothing parameter (<10 m).
Event Attribute Extractor
- Some clarifications in the help about different event attributes.
- Improved help on the azimuth-offset and OVT option
In addition stability and bug fixes
Location Uncertainty workflow
- Plot number of triggered stations