NORSAR Software Suite 2020.1 (2020.1.42630 October 1, 2020)
NORSAR Software Suite 2020.1.42630 is a bugfix release featuring several improvements and bug fixes.
- Added the classic 2D Property Scanner to the legacy tools menu. (Available on Linux only.)
- Fixes for undo/redo functionality in the 2D model builder.
- Fixed bug in Event Attribute Extractor to handle different receiver topology for different shots.
- Model Builder:
- Interface intersections: Handle when the intersection creates many, very small interfaces.
- Improvement in the property interpolation between horizons.
- Improve text and default when an interface shall be used in a block.
- Fixed error in property cube list for a block.
- Updated help in symmetry axis.
- User specified model width when a cylindrical, 2.5D model is made from a NORSAR-2D model.
- Improved max diving ray depth IMAP depth coloring.
- Fixed IMAP plotting.
- Improved message when spaces in Survey name.
- More efficient handling of large survey files in Full-field PSDM Simulator.
- Fixed bug for downwards tracing in NIP.
- Minor stability fixes and improvements.