NORSAR Software Suite 2022.1 (2022.1.44501 June 28, 2022)
NORSAR Software Suite 2022.1 is a new release featuring new functionality, improvements and bug fixes.
- Disallow using illegal characters in 2D section names.
- New Import functionalities:
- Import Tigress format property cubes.
- Import Esri shape format polygons as polylines.
- Wells: New functionality to make a property cube from the velocity or density in a well.
- 1D Model Editor: Fixed that Qp and Qs columns were sometimes not editable.
- General 3D Model Builder:
- New function “Fit property between horizon”.
- New function to merge property cubes.
- Fixed that “Cut two interfaces against each other” could only be run once.
- Fixed that “Store property” on a new name corrupted the list of material properties.
- Improved user control of the function “Extrapolate/Interpolate in property”.
- Improved cross section plots of blocks.
- Kirchhoff Prestack Modelling Workflow:
- New functionality: Modelling of registration along a DAS cable.
- Fixed that workflows were not correctly copied.
- General: Fixed crash when opening a project containing a corrupt NORSAR-3D model.
- Eclipse Import: Fixed crash when trying to import a partial model.
- Eclipse Import: Fixed user interface issues.
- Local-target PSDM Workflow: Fixed potential crash when plotting PSF and/or filter and switching between cases.
- Full-field PSDM Workflow: Fixed that PSF, filter and reflectivity were not stored.
In addition, minor stability fixes and improvements.