NORSAR Software Suite 2022 (2022.0.44371 (March 8, 2022)
NORSAR Software Suite 2022 is a new release featuring several improvements and bug fixes.
- Fixed crash when plotting petromarkers and using the hot cursor in the 3D viewer
- Allow for importing multiple polylines in one go
- Added checkbox for plotting all polylines
- Fixed crash in Kirchhoff pre-stack workflow setup
- Fixed seismogram generator workflow sometimes stopping
- Fixed that blocks and properties were not plotted in some cases in the general model builder
- Fixed crash when running the NIP tracer workflow
- Fixed that models were corrupted if property names were too long
- Fixed crash when resampling a 2D property grid
- Added warning if a project is located directly on the root of a drive on Windows (e.g D:\) , which can cause various problems
- Fixed license error in the SeisRoX local target workflow
- Fixed that it was not possible to export PSFs from the SeisRoX local target workflow
In addition, minor stability fixes and improvements.