NORSAR-3D 5.4.5 (August 26, 2011)
Version 5.4.5 contains important stability improvements for the Illumination Map Batch and FlowerPlot. In addition other stability fixes, minor improvements and miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Vertices (VRTX) with index 0 will be ignored during import. Warning will be given.
- Increased maximum legal ray-tracing velocity from 20 km/s to 40 km/s.
- IMAP setup
- Fixed problems setting registration direction type.
- Fixed error when selecting template IMG with no target horizons.
- Remember last used mapping domain when opening the setup dialog the second time.
- Warning if IMG setup will lead to high memory consumption in generation.
- IMAP generation
- Prevent crash of Illumination Map module if the generation process crashes.
- Fixed problems on S-velocity projection. Normalization of slowness vector.
- Improved stability and minor improvements.
- Fixed serious indexing bug in CRP subselection.
- Fixed bug causing discrete behavior of tolerance angles for event pair matching.