NORSAR-3D 5.5.2 (October 29, 2012)
Version 5.5.2 contains new functionality in the Model Builder, important stability fixes, minor improvements and miscellaneous bug fixes.
- New option ‘Use All Point Indices’. The Point Index will be used together with the ‘Line Name’ and ‘Point Number’ to identify a shot/receiver pair.
- Compute polygons which delineate coincident areas on interfaces. To be used in combination with the ‘Cut by polylines’-function to remove duplicated parts of interfaces (‘zero-thickness’ areas).
- Decimation of interfaces. Reduces adaptively the number of triangles used to represent interfaces, with no significant change in shape.
- Fill in all small holes on interfaces.
- In Cross sections, new options:
- Set line width for the interfaces.
- Optionally plot black ribbons along the interfaces where no block/horizon is assigned.
- Fixed reloading model issue
- The ’Adaptive’ option in the iso-surface computation is removed. In some cases the computed iso-surface was strange and wrong.
- Corrected the Simplify polyline function. A bug prevented use of simplified polylines in other functions, even though the polylines looked ok.
- Fixed crash with error message ‘Unknown color mapping function’
Illumination Map Batch
- More robust parallel processing handling